Call For Papers
The Majorov International Conference on Software Engineering and Computer Systems (MICSECS 2019) is an international event dedicated to discussing research results and directions in the areas related to Software and Hardware Engineering, Networks, Cyber-Physical Systems, Computer Security, Multimedia technologies and AR/VR/MR technologies.
The conference gives a possibility to under- and post-graduate students to exchange their experience and results in perspective areas of research and development of Computer Systems.
All authors will be required to pre-submit abstracts of their papers. All submissions will be carefully reviewed by the program committee. The acceptance rate in the 2018 year was 0.73.
Please refer to Registration to learn more about the registration procedure and the requirements.
All deadlines are for the Moscow time zone, 23:59.
- The begin of the participant registration: 1 October 2019
- Abstract submission:
3 November 201910 November 2019
- Demo project submission: 24 November 2019
- Conference program publication: 5 December 2019
- Author notification: 2 December 2019
- Camera ready paper submission: 30 January 2020
The best articles will be selected to publication in Proceedings. The Proceedings will be available in a printed and an online versions.
We are going to publish the proceedings in CEUR with selectable DBLP, Scopus indexing.
The research track welcomes novel papers addressing theoretical, applied, and empirical aspects of research. Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
Computer Systems and Networks
- High-Performance Computing
- Computer Networks and Telecommunication
- Domain specific modelling and metamodelling
- Cloud Computing
- Multi-core programming
- Computer Network Security
- Cryptography and Cryptanalysis
- Digital Forensics and Cybercrime Investigation
- Information Security and Privacy
- Embedded Systems
- Computer Aided Design
- High-level synthesis
- Modelling and Co-simulation
- Internet of Things
- Ubiquitous computing
- Programm languages
- Artificial Intelligent & machine learning
- Ontology Models and Semantic Web
- Algorithms and Optimization
Computer graphics and multimedia
- Computer vision
- Image processing and watermarking
- Audio and video processing
- Motion and tracking
- Pattern Recognition
- Real-time computer graphics
- Physically correct rendering
- Artificial intelligence in computer graphics
- Augmented, virtual and mixed reality systems
- Human Computer Interaction
- Human Computer Interfaces
Poster presentations and Demo
In addition to oral paper presentations MICSECS 2019 encourages poster presentation with Demo session. Demo session is dedicated to demonstrate how the results of participant researchers work. Beside posters the participants should present their executable models, devices and etc., which they have obtained during their work.
Posters & Demos form an opportunity to informally present your research approach at the conference. It is great for discussing your research in free form with all attendants of the session. Lots of people will be stopping by your poster and you will have a chance to talk to them, explain what you are doing, and get feedback. Of course, the number of people who will stop depends on how well you design your poster!
The best poster presentation will get an award!